BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Looking for an internship that will give you experience in business development? BAERING provides just that. Work on real accounts and clients in a friendly and fun atmosphere.
We are seeking a Business Development Intern, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will gain visibility into the inner workings of new initiatives within BAERING, including our expanding presence with digital solutions. This experience will include exposure to the world of virtual events and related analytics with backend reporting. When the internship is completed you will have gained experience in new client acquisition, growing existing clients, and building new business units.
- Help create a viable virtual event strategy
- Create and curate engaging content
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospective clients
- Create and distribute invitations for virtual event attendees
- Assist in administrative duties
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Work to create engaging events
- Curate invitee lists to events and executes on outreach
- Strong desire to learn and possess a professional drive
- Solid understanding of virtual meeting platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the virtual event industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters university/college
We strengthen organizations’ relationships with the stakeholders that are most important to the growth of their business. BE BOLD. BE CURIOUS. BE HUMAN.
Interested applicants should send an e-mail note to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail should include what internship you’re interested in, desired start/end date, hours available to work, goals/activities you want to achieve, your resume and a link to your portfolio (if applicable).